Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Aleon Craft - CRAFT SINGLES



Aleon Craft explores the other side of the music spectrum to present “CRAFT SINGLES,” featuring 8 deluxe slices from the indie rock world. Craft makes it no secret that is he often feels misunderstood and unfairly labeled as a “rapper.” He writes, “People think I’m weird because I think abstractly” over Girls’ Carolina, a 7:44 minute master piece. Frequently pulling inspiration from different genres, CRAFT SINGLES was conceived by Aleon Craft after many sessions of listening to new music with 808 Blake of SMKA. “Craft Single is a collection of songs by a few of the artists that I vibe out to on my down time, and who I highly respect. Come take this ride with me, and I know you’ll enjoy it,” says Craft.

credits

released 19 July 2011
Executive Produced by SMKA
Starring Aleon Craft
Recorded & Engineered by Justin Padron of SMKA
Art by Esperanza
Not a project for everyone but sometime  time you have to open your horizon .
                                                                     Mr .Owl 

No comments:

Post a Comment