Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Don't sleep : Nazzy - Reminiscence





Freashly released beat tape by Nazzy (by the way is like 15/16 year's old)


"Beat tape number 5. It seems i've come quite a long way since i first started releasing these beat tapes. Thinking back on my past tapes, i reflect upon how my skill and beat making process has changed. As well as i reflect upon the games of my childhood, for the most part. I figured this would be a good time to drop the simple logo of mine, and start seeking something more professional looking. This tape utilizes a lot more drum breaks than my others. Every beat in here was sampled from a video game. Sampling details are in the track pages. I hope you like it. Tell your friends. "
                      Nazzy.


More info.

No comments:

Post a Comment