Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dope discovery: VOID VIRAL - (OFFICAL VIDEO)



I don't have a lot of information about Void Viral , but i thought this video was dope
so enjoy!

"My name is Marc Louis. Born and raised in flatbush Brooklyn, however I moved to canarsie at the age of 16....I always had a strong passion for all types of music, but hiphop always caught my attention the most, pops was a saxaphone player and my mother was a gospel singer...both had records, so I guess you could say that music runs in the family. I always had a strong mindset and was sure of who I wanted to be since small...and I wanted to be a entertainer..to some people I'am just a hungry Brooklyn native who can't stop untill he is stopped!!!!"


More info.
www.reverbnation.com/voidviral

No comments:

Post a Comment