Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ljones - To The Grove





Fresh new release by LJones, a dope upcoming producer hailing from Toronto.
This is a Cult Classic Records release.

More info.

"I got into Hip Hop young and easily since a lot of my older cousins were teenagers during the 90s. Some even were breakers, turntablist, and taggers. I started out with breaking, but gave that up for a set of turntables. I was always interested in the beat making process since i've been a fan of old records but my interest really grew as i started DJing. I didn’t seriously think of making beats till after I heard Nujabes when I was about 16, Hearing his songs and the very moving melodies with the boom bap drums of the golden era, really inspired me. I worked part time jobs and bought my own MPC when I was 18 and since then I’ve been trying to make beats and find my 'sound'."
                                LJones

No comments:

Post a Comment