Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Goodman - Creative Persuasion




This fresh project was released last week by Goodman aka Station (producer, painter).
I'll let him explain the project to you...


           "I am looking for rappers to rap on these tracks! If you want to be considered send your track (.wav) with vocals layered on my beat to:goodmancreates@gmail.com
If you see a "*" next to the track it is taken. I will re-release this as soon as i get 50 rappers to fill it up!
Feel free to email with questions. One track per rapper please, if you send me more then one i will pick my favorite and you can use the others for your mix-tapes or whatever."
                                                                                     Goodman


More info
ericgoodmanpaintings.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/ericgoodman916
soundcloud.com/goodman916

No comments:

Post a Comment