Thursday, September 1, 2011

Support : -topic - Finally Confident






"finally confident is just that - the everlasting struggle for bravery in a world where you're expected to keep quiet. this album is the result of me finally opening my eyes, my mouth, and my mind to speak on everything from religion, peer pressure, money, and the constant day-to-day battle to stay sane. this is the world directly as i percieve it. unfiltered. uncensored. just me. finally confident."



credits







released 28 July 2011
All tracks produced/composed by -topic; "The Hatred", composed by DRe and -topic

All tracks written, produced, and sequenced by P. Domino and -topic

All tracks mixed, edited, programmed, engineered by P. Domino at Instant Klassics Studios

Vocals performed by -topic, P. Domino, Willie P, Orin Be, Frechelle Rivers, KoolQuise, and Paris P of A.Dd+

Thanks to Jmil kly for the dope discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment