Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Support : Venomous2000 The Ultra Emcee - A Moment To Reflect II





A Moment To Reflect II is a compilation of tracks gathered by Venomous2000. It is the 2nd album compilation compiled by Venomous2000.

This album has ONE FREE TRACK. LOVERS FALLEN ft. PARDON THE STRANGER & REWMEC. First 500 Fans will be able to download it for FREE. HURRY NOW!

When you purchase the album, you will also get these 3 following videos:

1: Mind Over Matter ft. L.I.F.E.LONG (www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekccd0-7Cls&feature=related)

2: Drop Of Venom
(www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhjw8kLjt-o&feature=related)

3: The Most Efficient ft. CyMarshall Law, John Robinson, El Da Sensei & DJ Priority
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhfj3pgboRo


credits




released 13 September 2011
Peace to Everyone that allowed me to express and share music with them! I TRULY appreciate the blessing that you are in the Universe. Continue building, and I will be doing the same. To all TRUE listeners of my music, I thank you for taking the time to listen to what comes through me. I own nothing. I am just a vessel expressing his experiences. Peace to YOU ALL.

HOTEP, ASE, ALAAFIA, PEACE, LIGHT, & LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment